Turnaround Time

I purchased a 2 post lift from Worth and I’m very unhappy with the quality of my new lift. It took over eight weeks to get and I expected it to be perfect.

This is way less then what I expected. I tried contacting them and they told me they would send me some stickers and touch up paint! Below is a list of defects the company won’t address. The packaging on the lift was poor and most of the decals were torn or scratched off.

Everything that could be scratched was scratched. The lift appears that it was packaged to ship while the paint was wet so most of the packing material adhered to it when unwrapped. The arm locks were bent from being picked up with the forklift before it got to me. The bolts to install it were missing.

The cuts in the metal are jagged and not ground smooth. The hydraulic fittings that were factory installed are leaking because no one put any type of thread sealer or pipe tape on them. The lift raises evenly and the locks engage together but lowers unevenly.

I’m assuming it’s from the leaks. The truck adapters do not fit the lift pads and won’t slide on.

Review about: Worth Equipment Car Lift.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments